December 8, 2010

Merry Christmas Mr. Ford!!!

I couldn't prevent myself from borrowing this title from my favorite magazine ::: my dear VOGUE Paris.

If it was not Carine Roitfeld (editor in chief of my Bible), who else could get the lately very mysterious Mr. Ford as a guest editor for its Christmas edition?...
The legendary 90s duo is reunited for this December issue starring Mr. Ford (that's how he wants to be called now - at 49, the formal way seems to be more appropriate...)

Vogue Paris - December 2010
So, after the no-photos-please presentation in September of Mr. Ford's Spring/Summer 2011 womenswear collection and the following months of information shortage, Vogue is feeding us with interview of Mr. Ford, pictures of Mr. Ford's ranch in Santa Fé, of Mr. Ford himself, photos by Mr. Ford of Mr. Ford's new collection...

Definitely, I could not miss that!!!
Some of my fellow French friends living in the US miss foie gras or camembert, I miss my Vogue...
So, I immediately called SimplyC Parisian office (my mother) to coordinate the operation. My mother braved the snow to reach the kiosk and buy the Bible, my father took the mission over and scanned the pages (not all of them, just about thirty... one by one) and next day it was in my email box. Congrats to Paris office for its efficiency!!!

Et voilà::: "La Femme Ford"
Every style comes from Tom Ford SS2011 collection


All the pictures come from Vogue Paris - Dec. 2010 Issue