December 23, 2010

Christmas Tee

Christmas Eve is tomorrow and I am sure that many of you are still missing a few gifts. 
So I thought it was de rigueur to publish a little post that would help to fill Santa Claus's sack up... with some fashionable T-shirts 
I can read your mind right now and you are thinking::: T-shirt... really??? as a Christmas gift... boring, boring, boring (almost as much as the perpetual tie for Papa.)
Ok, but I'm not talking about the average piece of cotton you go to the gym with. Have a look at those cute couture-inspired tees that, btw, I would be very happy to receive from Santa Claus... public notice to my dear friends who lack inspiration for my Christmas gift...

Jean-Paul Goude serigraph:::

Jean-Paul Goude turned some of his illustrations into a serie of T-shirts that you can find at Ron Herman (US side - $185) and Colette (French side)
Cheap and Chic:::

Mango ($40 each) - IMPORTANT NOTICE::: We strongly advise against the use of this kind of unbecoming pants (on the right). But what crossed this stylist's mind when he matched this adorable tee with this oddly cut man pants???
I don't forget our little friends, neither does Stella:::
Stella Mccartney Kids
Et la Parisienne:::
Emmanuelle Alt
She would match those lovely tees with a tuxedo or biker jacket in a cool androgyne way.